[MD] Post-Intellectualism

Jan-Anders Andersson jananderses at telia.com
Fri Jun 27 08:41:20 PDT 2014

Andre and John

The rules for football evolved in the 19th century. At the beginning football actually was a war, a competition held on sundays between the young boys of the villages. The goal was to kick the ball onto the opponents church or municipal  building for ex.
There were no limits for how many there could be ineach team but each had a captain on command and legal disputes was made up betwee those two.

Later, as the game caused some damage on buildings and crops football was to be played on a limited area. The referees stood besides and the captains had to ask them when the rules came into question.

Thus the intellectual level arose in the world if football.