[MD] Henry Miller & Anaïs Nin

Ant McWatt antmcwatt at hotmail.co.uk
Tue Oct 7 17:11:35 PDT 2014

Jan Anders,

What do you make of Anaïs Nin?  Good as Miller?  Better or just "different"?

Being another reader of Miller's 'Big Sur' (again thanks to Dan's recent recommendation), I was wondering if Nin was worth reading too...

Ant

Jan Anders Andersson wrote October 2nd:

I am halfway through ”The Rosy Crucifixion” which I think is one of the projects Miller was working on at Big Sur. There are some quite nice passages here and there. I have also read almost everything by Henry’s beloved mistress, Anaïs Nin.

.