[MD] Julian Baggini: This is what the clash of civilisations is really about

John Carl ridgecoyote at gmail.com
Mon Jun 1 11:35:22 PDT 2015

and...  Quality, in the MoQ, is absolute.

Absolute has some unfortunate connotations and tends toward great
stuckness.  People stop thinking, when they hear the term and move to past
prejudice.  But Royce's Absolute is easy to understand - he says, "do some
deed, then try to un-do it.  That is what I mean by the Absolute".  I think
in MoQ terms, that would be SQ?

A whole 'nother thread...

JC

--