[MD] Julian Baggini: This is what the clash of civilisations is really about

Ron Kulp xacto at rocketmail.com
Mon Jun 15 15:13:45 PDT 2015

> On Jun 15, 2015, at 2:43 PM, John Carl <ridgecoyote at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> If
> you're an intelligent person, that's just life - dealing with asshole
> prankster fools and simple-minded.   Yup.  Morons.  What choice do we
> have?  You could lock yourself up in a room but as we all know from
> experience, somebody comes knocking, sooner or later.

Ron replies:
All I'm saying is that it seems one would waste an awful amount of time
Chasing down the feasibility of EVERY idea presented to you.
You wouldn't know who was who
(Assholes and pranksters) from the
Knowledgable until you did chase
Each idea to a conclusion.
I other words by virtue of your argument you would HAVE to explore
Every possible meaningful expression
Of 2+2= potato EVERY time.
You couldn't just disqualify it after the first time you ran it down and found it meaningless. This leaves you open for some asshole to play the same game over and over, and over and
You would HAVE to oblige them.

You would spend your time as laughing stock more than finding meaning.
Don't you think?

.