[MD] Julian Baggini: This is what the clash of civilisations is really about

John Carl ridgecoyote at gmail.com
Tue Jun 16 06:55:19 PDT 2015

Yes, I think.

I think an intuitive pre-selection goes on where you cast out the
ridiculous questions and you treat only the real questions, seriously.  But
isn't part of treating them seriously, giving each hypothesis its due?

But it is interesting to note, that many of our great discoveries involved
individuals willing to be treated as a laughing stock.

--
"finite players
play within boundaries.