[MD] Moq_Discuss Digest, Vol 119, Issue 6

John Carl ridgecoyote at gmail.com
Wed Oct 28 14:14:26 PDT 2015

Austin,

Originally I'd hoped the lilasquad would explore the more romantic
side of the MOQ  and thus allow the MD to be the analytic side, but
that hasn't happened.  In fact, both lists are pretty quiet these
days, at least in terms of the sharings of diverse persons.  Lilasquad
has devolved to just me and Tuukka, and lately only Tuk!   MD is
mostly observed from the sidelines by ghosts that have nothing more to
say.  I have a lot to say, but I seem to be all bottled up inside and
have had difficulty even with responding to Dan who is one of the few
MoQists that will still engage with me.  Is it the Facebook culture
now satisfies all our online social needs and so we don't feel the
drive to communicate like we used to?  Or maybe its just that
communities, like persons, have a finite life - they are born, they
grow up, they mature and they eventually die.  If that is so, welcome
to the requiem.  Compose your own response to that fact with care, and
share it with us.

John

--
"finite players