[MD] Moq_Discuss Digest, Vol 119, Issue 6

Austin Fatheree austin.fatheree at gmail.com
Mon Oct 26 07:26:53 PDT 2015

So can any one give a cliffs notes version of where discussion of the MOQ
is at the current time?  I've tried reading some of the posts on LilaSquad
and I've clearly missed something as most of them are about religion and
some strange kind of AI that has inscrutable arrays of mystic sounding
words.

-Austin
ᐧ