[MD] John Carl: Ignoramous or fraud?

Adrie Kintziger parser666 at gmail.com
Sat Nov 5 09:27:38 PDT 2016

David , All;

This is also something that keeps bugging me , David.
Adrie ,quoting Dmb
 " As if Pirsig had kept his Whitehead reading a big secret and then passed
off Whitehead's thinking as his own thinking. But if Pirsig was trying to
hide a secret connection to Whitehead, why would he quote the man in both
of his books"?..
He (Pirsig) indeed was quoting Whitehead on a regular base.Obvious.
Lila was targeting an academic level of understanding.The level that
understands that there were previous philosphers.
The level were the use of Plato, Socrates,Kant, Russel is understood
to be inherently present as a priori-basic building brick of reality.
It was mandatory for Pirsig to beachcomb all the previous written material,
as there is no reason what so ever to re-invent the universe on a daily
base.
Did he use Whitehead to put some cherry's on the metaphisical pie?..
If he did, they are more than cherry's....and they are laden with new
insights.
Did Metaphisical time keep evolving since Whitehead grew old?I really
do believe so,as did Pirsig and the rest of the establishment.

Sometimes its obvious why the way Whitehead is quoted is seen as offensive
towards theistic people,in the quote you offered yesterday from Lila
were Pirsig (chapter 9)?i believe,quotes Whitehead and ditches the sjamanism
that coasted along in the same alinea, or should i write "was always
inherently present" in the presentations of Whitehead.

It would be interesting i suppose to investgate why there was a 'god' and a
Whitehead 'god'(found on stanford ), and not all theists were very happy
with
this fact.

It would be interesting to reexamine Dr Mc Watts considerations about
Whitehead.

It should be not so difficult to find this asserted stolen concruence as
quite
normal in Philosophical enviroments and is regardes as normal.
John cannot be the first to mine the ore.Others came before him.

But to conclude for now, i was reading some conversation and dialogue
between Russel and Frederik Copleston. Copleston quotes a proffesor on a
 certain moment in time.He does that
to give an example about a water kettlle.
"One can boil the water and conclude that a lot of molecules will escape
from the kettle,but we cannot predict wich ones that will be."

Nice
it made me think about metaphisical pigs,If pigs could fly, how high would
they go.?

Probably i will have the Dutch version of religion in the making within
2,weeks.
with comments and analisys from a local perfessor here.His own material.

Adrie

--
parser