[MF] MOQ and theism

Muzikhed at aol.com Muzikhed at aol.com
Fri Dec 23 11:42:32 PST 2005

M Hettinger wrote:
So,while it is probably correct to say that Dynamic Quality has no
personality, it feels equally wrong to say that DQ "has no
personality," since the sum total of whatever it is that is left in
its wake now always includes personality-ness or personality
creation. And DQ did/does lead.

------------
I'll add:
Interesting discussion... can you define personality?  Would you say  that
the "whatever it is that is left in the wake" of DQ would be Static  Quality?
And that we can recognize some features we identify with  personality with
these static(stable) patterns?   I'm thinking, for  example that evolution might
create different types of life on the bio level on  different planets. Would we
say the planets have different personalities?  Obviously we see different
cultures having different value systems, would  we call these "personalities."?
Different human individuals each have  unique personalities by definition.
What is this personality but  the recognizably stable/static patterns of a
person's  behavior?

Still, I agree, DQ itself has no personality.

TC