[MF] MOQ and theism

Marty Jorgensen mjorgensen at vpdinc.com
Wed Dec 28 10:56:43 PST 2005

Question for you, Kevin.  What does it mean to "Live a life of Quality"?
What would such a life look like?  Is it merely an INTENTION to live a
certain way, or do you envision a path to follow, that any man could
emulate?  Would a "life of Quality" require certain activities and restrict
others?  I'm curious about what you have in mind when you suggest this.

Marty J.