[MF] MOQ and theism

Kevin Perez juan825diego at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 29 17:36:45 PST 2005

Re: Phaedrus' intention regarding life with Lila.  You may be right.  And I may have
  been reading more into the story than Pirsig had put there.

  Let's see.

  Ok.  I've found it.  Turn to page 394.

  "An hour ago he was planning to spend the rest of his life taking care of Lila."

  But Lila chose differently.

  You say this is a "crucial" point.  I hope all is well with you.

  Warm regards,

  Kevin