[MF] the way forward for MoQ discussion lists

kieran wild kieranwild at gmail.com
Wed Nov 23 02:25:26 PST 2005

I am very new to this forum, but have you thought of using google groups as
a means of managing this message board

you can have different types groups such as

     Announcement-only - Anyone can read the archives. Anyone can join, but
only moderators can post messages

or
Restricted - People must be invited to join the group and post or read
messages. Your group and its archives do not appear in public Google search
results or the directory.