[MF] reality: interactions or quality?

Kevin Perez juan825diego at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 16 03:19:19 PST 2006

Ted,

Thanks for your response.

>> I wonder what the  failure to recognize the Metaphysics of Quality
>> says about the quality of  the Metaphysics of Quality.

<snip>

> Are you saying that a good metaphysics should be more popular at
> this point if it is really any good?

  I'm trying to get at the root of the Metaphysics of Quality.

Is the Metaphysics of Quality meaningful or valuable or real?  Does its
meaning or value or existance depend on whether or not "Quality is the
source of all things?"

On the other hand the statement "Quality is the source of all things" has
its source in the Metaphysics of Quality.

  Will the true source please stand up?

I think Pirsig may have been closer to the truth when he said, "[...]
Quality couldn't be independently related with either the subject or the
object but could be found only in the relationship of the two with each
other [...]" rather than "[...] Quality is the parent, the source of all
subjects and objects."

Kevin