[MF] Onward and downward!

Steve Mack smackc4 at optusnet.com.au
Sun Feb 19 04:15:24 PST 2006

Not meaning to hijack the thread in any way, but Interesting coincidence that you mention a song Kevin; I have JUST finished writing up an email about what I consider to be one of THE most powerful songs ever written (& sung), but it's on the negative side of love - 'The winner takes it all' by ABBA.