[MF] Is the pinnacle of human experience...

Kevin Perez juan825diego at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 21 13:44:30 PST 2006

  David,

  You wrote, "In an effort to get a handle on what Kevin is trying to say I asked Mr.
  Google."  If you want to get a handle on what I'm saying why don't you ask me?

  And you wrote, "I plugged in the words faith, love, hope and relationship and got
  millions of hits. After looking for a little while I realized that they were all Christian
  sites of one sort of another and that Kevin's terms are mostly theological or merely
  sentimental and not particularly philosophical."  David, you make my point.  In my
  earlier post today I wrote that we see what we have the capacity to see and we
  value what we have the ability to evaluate.  I wouldn't have set my sights so narrowly.
  The Internet has it place.  But I'd recommend other resources for learning about faith,
  love, hope and relationships.  This may sound corny (no pun intended) but I'd
  recommend Wizard of Oz (the film).  One's own life is always a good source of
  information about these things.  Sometimes the information is difficult to come by. This is especially true when it requires stepping outside oneself to see oneself.

  Thanks.

  Kevin