[MF] faith, hope and love

Kevin Perez juan825diego at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 23 16:09:01 PST 2006

Ted,

  Regarding your last post, thanks for providing this window into your life.  I feel honored
  to have been given the opportunity.

  Although we may have radically different opinions of what faith is and is not - I hope you won't mind me saying this; I mean this in the most positive way - what you shared and the way you shared it indicates to me that you are a man of very strong faith.

  Faith, to me has more to do with how truthful and honest a person is with themselves and the people and events in their life than with theories and concepts.  A person with strong faith is a person who has character and integrity and knows when to check their ego.  For me, a person's true self and their faith come from the same source.  And it's not the ego.

  On a different note, I too think it's time to do some lurking.  It's been a good run but now I think it's time to rest.

  Peace!

  Kevin