[MF] Dharmakaya light

Muzikhed at aol.com Muzikhed at aol.com
Wed Mar 8 08:23:08 PST 2006

Thanks, Lorenz
I enjoyed your landscape images - and, yes, the second is my favorite of  the
two.
I looked at them before I read the text - so I was guessing - are these
photographs ?
The left one, I thought no. It seemed a little bit synthetic. But  the right
one, I thought yes.

I'm working on getting good images of my sun-ray sketches.  I found a  third
example, facing the sunset, over water, that's probably my best  example.
Also, I took digital photos of my dad's painting, and I  promised a landscape
sketch from the Pacific Coast Highway, in the vicinity  of the ZMM climactic
pull-off.   Maybe these are too many things  at one time.

I tried to put these on my AOL picture space, but so far, I haven't got it
to work.  I won't have much time to work on it today, but I appreciate  the
offer of help posting.  If I can't get it to work myself, I'll  ask for help!
Thanks.

Ted