[MF] Dharmakaya light

Rebecca Temmer ratemmer.lists at gmail.com
Wed Mar 8 20:32:32 PST 2006

Hey all,
I've been reading this thread with interest because light has always
fascinated me.  I spent ten years in theatre working as a lighting
technician and occasionally doing some design work.

When I was a small child, my mother would put me in a booster seat on the
table while she worked.  Occasionally she would catch me staring fixatedly
at the light in the kitchen.  She used to turn my seat around so I couldn't
look at the light because it creeped her out.

Just now I was sitting outside having a cigarette and this thread came into
my head.  My question is, does everyone see the halo around lights?  Street
lights are always the worst, but other lights have it as well.  It's one of
those things that I take for granted but I've never wondered if other people
see them too.  If you stare at them long enough, the halos get bigger and
grow together.

Peace,
Rebecca