[MF] Dharmakaya Light

Lorenz Gude lgude at fastmail.fm
Fri Mar 10 22:22:44 PST 2006

Hi All,

The images that Ted wanted to post further to the discussion of the
Dharmakaya Light are up on my blog Yankeewombat.com.

Direct link: http://www.yankeewombat.com/?p=84

His dad's painting 'The Prospector' is a wonderful illustration of what
Persig was talking about El Greco's depiction of light.

"…the clouds in the sky behind his head were slightly lighter near his
head than further away. And the sky near his head was lighter too. That
was all…just a shift in intensity of light." Lila Chapter 26

I've put Ted's images up in three groups so scroll down to the previous
two posts to see all of them and please remember not to comment on the
Yankeewombat blog, but back here in the MOQ forum.

Lorenz Gude