[MF] DharmaKaya Light

Lorenz Gude lgude at fastmail.fm
Fri Mar 10 22:35:12 PST 2006

Hi all,

I created a little problem - you can't just scroll down to see all the
images Ted sent me because I put in the direct link to "The Ptospector".
The other two URLs are

http://www.yankeewombat.com/?p=80

and

http://www.yankeewombat.com/?p=78

Until I post again on my blog www.yankeewombat.com will show all three
posts at the top of course.

Technical note:
Steve Mack asked if the landscapes I put up on my blog to illustrate my
experimenting with light were CGI (Common Graphics Interface) images.
I'm not sure exactly what  a CGI image is  - so maybe they are in some
way,  but the images I uploaded to my blog were in the form of ordinary
jpegs compressed pretty heavily to make them load faster. The originals
were created with the 3d landscape illustration program Bryce5 which
saves a 2d version of the 3d image in bitmap (.bmp) format. I compressed
the jpegs from the .bmp file using Corel PhotPaint 11. Ted Cole supplied
me with compressed jpegs too.