[MF] Dharmakaya light

Steve Mack smackc4 at optusnet.com.au
Thu Mar 9 22:22:15 PST 2006

I too was a Pro photographer for about 15 years Lorenz; I know where you're coming from.
These days, our 'art' has very much been lost due to the advent of some amazing graphics programs - no longer do we NEED to go out in the 'twilight zone' to get good images; it can all be done by sitting in front of a monitor.

Would be very interested to see some of your photographs also.
Steve